Divider

Divider

Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy 2016

Happy New Year!
I've considered making plans for this blog. I intend to turn "She Wolf Night" into a blog full of my fictional writings such as the Fenrir's Daughters stories. I also plan to do more stories and build up on creative stuff here.
It was what I originally planned to do when I created this blog almost six years ago.
Anything to do with my research on fairytales, monsters, mythology, gods, goddesses and magic will be posted on my other blog "Storm Valkyrie" from now on.
You will still always find all my archived stuff here but in future I will use the two blogs for two different types of posts.
I hope some of you have liked reading my posts and stories.
Enjoy the weekend and let's look forward to a cool year.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment