Divider

Divider

Thursday 17 December 2015

Fenrir's Daughters: Masika Rage



One night it was a new moon and I was the only person who could see. The lights had gone during a power cut. Everyone was in dark, the children screamed, men shouted. I took my chance to escape through a window and no one noticed. It was fortunate for me that the power grid stopped tonight, because I escaped from the evil.
I ran across a field, and it was then that I became aware of my other self. I noticed a pain, and then I dropped down on all fours.
It's hard to explain but I didn't know what was going on. I felt a different urge to head back and rescue the other children. So I did. I leapt through the window withathletic skill and I bit the assailant closest to me. He yelled as I drew blood. Then the lights all switched back on.
In total shock, I was caught out in the warehouse with the twenty children and a gang of our kidnappers. The men wore masks, and stared at me with wide eyes, but they had guns. I wanted to scream but it came out as a growl. The children screamed at me!
"A bloody wolf!" a man shouted.
The children ran, and went towards the main door but a less frightened man got in their way with gun held out. He pushed them back away from the door.
I jumped onto the man who fired at me, and I bit his throat. The kids all escaped. Shots were fired, and only my victim was catching the bullets. Somehow, I was able to dodge them. I went outside and needed to call for help. Instead, my voice was a howl.
The kidnappers got into a van to go after all the children. Luck was definately on the children's side, because the tyres were all flat and police showed up.
This was how I discovered that I'm also a wolf. I was just a kid, and living with my mother and two brothers when I was snatched from the street where I played. Now I'm twentythree years old and a member of Fenrir's Daughters, a private club for werewolf women and girls.      

(((Fiction stories of Fenrir's Daughters written by Rayne)))
All rights reserved. 
Copyright © 2015 Rayne Herbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment