Divider

Divider

Monday 1 January 2018

The Force Awakens


HAPPY 2018!!!
Let's begin my first post of the new year with a film review.

I watched “Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens” yesterday and feel impressed by the breathtaking scenes, the space ships, aliens. I was happy to see Han Solo, Chewbacca, C3P0 and Princess Leia. R2D2 was in it only briefly but I totally love the new little droid BB8 who is just so cute! I was surprised and also fascinated that one of the Storm Troopers had a conscience and refused to take part in slaughtering a whole village of innocent people. This is a cool key character because if one Storm Trooper can find his humanity then that means there might be hope for the rest of the other storm troopers finding their's too? I guess something might happen. This rebel Storm Trooper is named Finn.
The world of Jakku where we’re introduced to a “Scavanger” called Rey. She’s a tough girl in a grey dress who can understand droid and alien languages. She knows things, because she might be a future Jedi. This girl rescues BB8 and meets Finn. I won’t spoil it anymore to those who might not have seen it yet. But what I want to show now are some of my favourite things:

1. Rey's dinner that includes instant bread. 
2. BB8
3. Happabore
4. Luggabeast
5. Rathtars

Now I've not yet seen "Star Wars episode VII The Last Jedi", what with so many very negative feedback from fans I may just watch it on DVD release. I always think "You be the judge and not go by what other people think". So I shall not be put off by other fans who'se seen "The Last Jedi" and hated it and say don't watch it. I want to see it and I want to find out what happens next. Most of all I look forward to seeing those magnificent alien crystal foxes. 

Overall I rate "The Force Awakens" 6/10
"Rogue One" 7/10
"Star Wars" previous movies each rated 10/10

More info on The Force Awakens here at Wookieepedia. 
Star Wars beast creature pets
  

No comments:

Post a Comment