Divider

Divider

Sunday 15 March 2020

The shapeshifters oracle and coronavirus



Yesterday I used the oracle cards called Oracle of the Shapeshifters. I haven't used them for several months. I asked a few questions about the coronavirus or Covid19 as I was shuffling then laying them out. They were all hidden. I picked one for the Past, one for the Present and one for the Future. Then I turned them over.

The Past revealed Poe's Brave Flight "You will not let fear stop you this time". The meaning of the card is all about travelling and being brave and going for that journey. I viewed the card in answer to my question. I interpreted it as this is how the coronavirus was spread all over because of travelling.

The Present card showed Mermaid of Immersion "complete commitment". It was a card about deep thinking and looking for buried treasures. I took that card to mean the illness and how the coronavirus is buried deep in society and infecting people.The symptoms show a bit later and people get very sick. The mermaid in the picture looks unwell and surrounded by cold blooded fish.

The Future card showed an inverted Faery Bee "my life is sweet". The true meaning (right way up) is pleasant, happy and about life. The inverted card shows that nothing is sweet and it's an unhappy card inverted. It's also a death card. A lot of people have already died of the coronavirus. There isn't a cure.

Last of all, I picked a fourth card that sums everything up in that reading. The fourth card was inverted and it was Your Imaginary Friend "childhood treasures resurface". The actual card the right way up is about childhood memories, friendships and fulfilling dreams. However, the card was inverted so it means the opposite. Unknown, undiscovered, and no treasure found. The coronavirus has prevented everyone from doing what they normally would be doing. The dragon is red and there are monarch butterflies with a girl. Perhaps the butterly is a symbol of hope in times of darkness.

The oracle cards have always given me good messages before. This time, it's showing me a warning for the future.

Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment