Divider

Divider

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Dating ET's



Hi, this is Rayne and I'm back as co-admin of She Wolf Night. I want to start off by posting something light hearted and weird. Dating Extra Terrestrials! I know but it's my first ever post for 16 months on this blog, and I often write out there stuff. I couldn't post this on my second blog Storm Valkyrie, which is basically about spiritual matters and Mother Nature. I copied and pasted this from my entry on Quora, which has become buried under the piles of posts.

In the Star Trek universe, there are so many inter galactic relationships even though Captain Janeway had a go at Harry Kim for having sex with an alien. The discussion centred around sex with aliens introducing a disease or cause terrible damage on DNA. It’s a protocol ignored by the entire Star Treks.

Aliens would come from a different world culture. If you were going out with a Klingon, you may have to respect their traits even though it comes across as strange. If you wanted to date a human/humanoid alien from a different world (like Arda from the “Lord of the Rings” world or Planetos from “A Song of Ice and Fire” world) then no reason why precautions shouldn’t still be taken. Who knows what DNA will be passed if someone ended up starting a family with an alien.


Rayne


The picture at the top of this post was made by me using Azalea's Dolls editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment