Divider

Divider

Tuesday 24 January 2017

My drawings and tea leaves strangeness



Two days ago I was doodling some animals in my diary. I filled that day's page so I turned over and drew around the border. Then yesterday morning I wrote in the page, had breakfast, and some tea. Later I found that the tea leaves in the cup showed animals that look almost exactly like the ones I drew in my diary the day before. Here are two photographs: The picture of my diary page with the animal doodles that I made. Second picture is of the tea leaves.

This might be a coincidence. If not then what does it all mean? Some synchronicities happen for a reason. When I doodled the animals, I was imagining that I was trying to show animals what I can do, make animals appear on paper. Did I subconsiously project the animal drawings in my tea leaves the following day? Who knows really. It's all very weird. I don't think it's paranormal, but maybe it is. I felt that it was very interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment