Divider

Divider

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Introducing "Tales of Bright Shadow"


Apologies for the delay in updating and posting on my blog. I've been distracted by other duties and activities, all part of daily life. On with this new project, my fictional world. To begin with, there is a certain town and it's one of many other hidden places not visible on any satellite. It won't be found anywhere on the conventional maps. The one place that I'm focusing on is a hidden town called Bright Shadow.  What will follow in my blog will be a series of "Tales of Bright Shadow" stories written by me, created by myself. It's an extension of the "Fenrir's Daughters" but shall include different creatures, places and fictional reports of the paranormal.
Will keep you informed...  

No comments:

Post a Comment