Divider

Divider

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Golden Girl project Portal


This is a portal of the Golden Girl Project. These are powerful ladies of light, love, beauty and divine powers. Women avatars who paved new ideas and inspired many. Revolutionising the way people think of women.
I've written these posts years ago and they got lost in the pages of time. Now I've brought them back here in this folder. The reason I do this now is because it's the opposite to the darker new project "Gloom Girl Project".
Golden Girls are heroines of their day. They're also treasures and goddesses. I made just 10 of these ladies but there are many more, and lots of them not even famous or noble. I may expand on this project adding new Golden Girls in the near future.
Among these Golden Girls I listed years back are starlets, warrior maids and Four Beauties of China, goddesses and fairytale princesses.
List:
Marilyn Monroe
Yang Guifei
Wang Zhaojun
Daio Chan
Cinderella
Helen of Troy
Lady Godiva
Joan of Arc
Xi Shi
Cleopatra 

(There will be more to come soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment