Divider

Divider

Saturday 20 February 2016

Fenrir's Daughters: Blossom Prowler



It's raining. The sky is dark, and tonight should be a full moon. I'm babysitting for the neighbours' kids tonight, as their parents are out. It's my first night doing the job for these children.
They might be too young. The eldest, Caleb, is nine years old. I started to shapeshift when I was thirteen years old so it will be many years until he transforms. I anticipate a night of taking them to bed, and having a fun relax in front of a good horror film, then a nap in my wolf's shape!
I will make sure the kids go to bed first. The neighbours are werewolves, so all the people in this part of town are. The houses in the streets are tall and dark red. The trees in the neighbourhood are white. It's pretty, like bone against blood. 
After tucking them in their beds I went downstairs. Got some coke, cookies, put the TV on and watched an old scary film in black and white. During the film itself, I was in waves of hot pain that comes with transformation. It was soon over, I learned to cope with it.
I'm now a wolf, with sleek grey fur that replaces my mousy coloured hair. I go and sit down on the carpet, and shut my eyes.
Then something moved down the stairs. I opened my eyes. Behind the door, a cute shape of a wolf pup appeared. It was sweet with brown fur with big blue eyes. It was the boy Caleb.
I was surprised.
Well, I couldn't doze off now. He kept me awake, and he was so difficult. He was scratching the front door and back door. He chewed shoes, the furniture, ripped magazines and books, used the carpet as a toilet, jumped at me whenever I wanted to rest, pulled my tail, left marks all over the sofa and armchairs, broke ornaments, constantly ran around, treated the downstairs like a playground.
I growled at him once, he looked worried for a moment, got the message and hit under the dining table. I waited, then dozed off on the living room floor. I was too worried thinking about the mess. Caleb's mom and dad will be furious with me.
The following morning, I woke up on the floor in my human form. Caleb was asleep on the sofa, now a little human boy in pyjamas. What on earth!
The place looked terrible! Caleb, as a wolf, must've done more damage after I fell asleep.
His parents returned home shortly.
"Blossom! Look at our house! What have you done! Get out!" Caleb's mom yelled.
That was it. I'm not allowed to babysit again. Just as well, I prefer something easier like doing a paper round. So if you want to babysit werewolf kids, just be prepared!
I'm 18 years old and in Fenrir's Daughters, which is a huge international club for werewolf women and girls. I wanted to share that story of mine with you. Other werewolves from Fenrir's Daughters have given some of their stories.
      
((The Fenrir's Daughters fiction stories belong to author Rayne))
All rights reserved. 
Copyright © 2015 Rayne Herbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment