Divider

Divider

Monday 11 January 2016

Fenrir's Daughters: Bailey Shadow Fen



I have to leave this house or I will go mad.
It's long windows spattered with rain. The wind howls, and it's freezing cold. I drift in my long nightie carrying just a weak candle, passing endless locked doors. The house is so dark, without any electricity. My master refuses to change. I feel sick of him. He's kept me as his prisoner for years, since I was small. My big sister died here in this creepy old castle. I come to the little balcony and see nothing below except mist across the top of a bottomless chasm.
There are no stairs, no bridge, no balloon to lift me over to the other side.
The castle sits on top of a tall slender moutain, like those of the Tianzi but definately not as beautiful as those.
Master arrives home at midnight just to catch me in the full transformation into a wolf. I hate it when he watches me change shape. He always commands that I stay here on the floor and he beats me with a whip. As a werewolf, I'm ashamed to say that he terrifies me. Master is just evil, a wizard, a tyrant, and so willing to destroy me.
He should get a silver bullet. He won't do that, because it's way to easy. He starves me for days leading up to the full moon, and then when I change, he beats me. I'm often covered in blood. He only feeds me snacks, never a proper meal. I've not had anything cooked for years. I miss rice and noodles. I miss meat, fruit, jellies, milk and bread. He just gives me nothing but sweets that make me very ill.
I've chewed the wax of the candles out of hunger and he beat me.
The moon goes red, and the landscape far below is frosted and snowy. I lunge at him, out of pure animal instinct. My human logic has gone. I can't take it anymore. I go for his neck, and he dies instantly. My thoughts do not become human. I'm a very hungry and angry shewolf. I escaped the castle, and run by the stupid guards. They won't chase me.
I go down the slope down the spralling steep path down, down, into the forest. Then I run for miles and miles into the night forest, unafraid of tigers and different other beasts there. They won't come near me. I'm the monster.
I plan to live far away. My name is Bailey and I'm in Fenrir's Daughters, a massive haven for werewolf females. I'm twentyfour years old. Now finally I will try to become independant and live freely. And I shall hunt and eat freely. 

(((Fiction stories of Fenrir's Daughters written by Rayne)))
All rights reserved. 
Copyright © 2015 Rayne Herbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment