Divider

Divider

Sunday 20 December 2015

Fenrir's Daughters: Scarlet Rose



It happened. Oh no! I made my kill, as a wolf. It was out of my control. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I was full of anger. I had to defend myself. It was me against a dozen. I fled the scene and raced through the forest as fast as I could go.
I felt the pack running after me. I saw the red light of the dawn breaking along the horizon and night was coming to an end. There were small lights in the village now.
I managed to leap through the open window of my house, and resumed my human shape. I closed the window and locked it. I locked my bedroom door, just in case.
It all started when I was exploring the forest in my wolf's shape, and I was ganged up on by other werewolves who I didn't know. They were going to kill me. I backed away and often attempted to run, but they cornered me and bit at me.
I was a lone female werewolf and these were males looking for prey.
I knew the scent would trace back here. I put my parents and siblings at risk, but they're like me also. I had one way to defend myself, and that was to kill the ring leader. I bit him hard, and we rolled around snarling, baring teeth. He didn't seem to want to kill me. The others were very angry.
The following day I was on edge. As soon as I left the house with my basket, to get mother bread and vegetables, I instantly felt paranoid. I was always looking over my shoulder.
The only thing I could do was give myself in and hope to be protected from the gang.
I bought mother the groceries, and went back outside. On my way to the police station, a sinister man confronted me. He was one of them. I could tell. I could smell it. He had piercing eyes, foul breath and messy unwashed hair.
"You evil bitch!" he snarled at me. He pinned me against the wall.
I was too scared to speak. He blurted out foul words and called me vulgar names. He groped me and tore my long skirts. I kicked him off, and threw a bottle at him. He shouted abuse, and I ran away. I ran to the police station.
There, this is my statement and I've been honest. It upsets me just to think about it, officer.
I'm telling you the truth, and I'll repeat myself over and over again. Yes, I killed that man in the forest, but only when I was a werewolf. Keep me in jail, I understand. Please don't let those men harm my family. I would kill myself if anything happens to them.
My name is Scarlet Rose and I'm nineteen years old. I'm part of the Fenrir's Daughters, an international club for werewolf women and girls. Yes it's against the law to kill, even in werewolf shape.

By Rayne
  
((The Fenrir's Daughters fiction stories belong to author Rayne))
All rights reserved. 
Copyright © 2015 Rayne Herbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment