Divider

Divider

Saturday 29 September 2012

Crystals for my little battle





I'm presently on a fighting path. It's a tough one for me. My path has entered unknown territory and I need a special crystal for power, both of strength and healing. I use Wolf as a special companion and guide.


I don't often post about disease and personal info. At this point in time I may not post very much because of many future treatments and hospital visits I'll be on. I plan to finish the series based on Norse gods, and will continue Golden Girl Project when I can do it. There's going to be a lot of other stuff I will post about when I can. I've been diagnosed with thyroid cancer, and so now I'm on a fighting journey.

By the way, since having surgery five days ago, I look like Frankie Stein from "Monster High". There are metal clips in my neck! There's more to come.


Not sure if this will be helpful but I found some interesting healing stones.
This is healing gems and crystals for thyroid cancer:
Smokey quartz
Amethyst
Amber
Clear quartz

Important and useful links:
Healing Crystals
Thyroid cancer - Wikipedia

(The picture of wolf and warrior woman is from Cris Ortega)

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Sending healing energy your way! I've known several people with thyroid cancer and surgery has been successful for them all. It's a tough road but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you :) x Just putting on my helmet now LOL

    ReplyDelete